Tuesday, October 20, 2009

IT WAS AWESOME...

What have a I been doing since Friday night?
-Listening to the Where the Wild Things Are soundtrack.

Was the movie awesome?
-Seriously? Why do you even ask? It was the best thing ever! I loved it! And I would go see it again. I would even purchase that movie when it comes out. It was just amazing. (Let's just say...I may have...shed a tear or two...or three....) If you didn't like it, don't even bother talking to me ever again. If you're even questioning whether you liked it or not, don't even bother talking to me until you decide that you loved it.

My mom finished the costume yesterday!!!! She's sending it in the mail today. If the post office/mail man loses my package, I will personally go after them. And don't worry, I will be more adorable and happier than this little boy. (Although I do admit, he's pretty adorable).


Great Finds: Now, I will let you in on a little secret if you promise me to get ME something from this store for Christmas...or birthday....

3 comments:

M.C. Sommers said...

Will you puh-lease post pictures when you get the costume? :)

Tara said...

i have no doubt you will cuter than that little boy. and i second M.C., please post pictures!!!

jenny said...

I'm so glad you liked it. I've heard so many bad reviews I was questioning seeing it but you have restored my faith and I thank you for that.