Monday, April 23, 2012

Sketchbook Project

Remember this post and how I never posted pictures of my sketchbook?

I scanned the pages in. There's something about scanned images that I like. I took my topic quite literally, and tried to only give myself 5 minutes on each page. I kind of cheated on a lot of the pages but oh well. I enjoyed doing this. I just wouldn't recommend you participating in this project, if you're planning a wedding at the same time. But click here for this year's info if you're interested.




















4 comments:

M.C. Sommers said...

I love this! I wouldn't know the first thing to do with a sketchbook, but this project sounds so fun. I can't believe you did this while you were planning your wedding.

analisa said...

gorgeous! love the white on white at the end.

danielle said...

SO COOL! Ayumi, you always make the best stuff. Oh, and sorry for the random call--I had my family with me and was trying to get in the BYUB building so I could show them around and people were talking to me while I was trying to talk to you and someone walked through and I caught the door and my focus was all over. But yes, I did graduate that day, and it was cool. :)

iyouandme said...

Thanks guys!

Danielle, congrats on your engagement!