Wednesday, April 11, 2012

He put a ring on it...

My friend M.C. and I threw our friend Andrea a bridal shower last weekend. When Andrea told me that she got engaged, I was so excited and happy for her. M.C., Andrea, and I go way back to 2006 when we became friends. We had lots of fun times together.

M.C. and I were both happy with how it turned out. I love collaborating with other people to make things look pretty! Oh, and I'd say we did a pretty good job with the food and decorations. I feel like these images don't do justice. I wish you could taste the cupcakes M.C. baked.








4 comments:

whitney johnson said...

so pretty! love all the details! congratulations to andrea! :)

M.C. Sommers said...

I had so much fun doing this with you! We should team up more often. You are so talented. And thanks for the photos!

iyouandme said...

Whitney-thanks!
M.C.- Agreed! We should! You are too!

trishie said...

Pretty party! Loving all the purple details