Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Halloween 2012

So I know this is late but I'm finally getting around to posting pictures of our costumes from Halloween (if you haven't already seen them on FB or Instagram).  For my work party, I dressed up as Max from Where The Wild Things Are. I where my Max costume that my mom made me every year. But this year, I decided I wanted to make a metal crown and a scepter. So I did just that!

For the actual Halloween day, I was Suzy as the raven from Moonrise Kingdom while Dean was Sam Shakusky. LOVE that movie by the way. I quote Suzy's lines all the time and I make Dean quote Sam's lines. Hahaha. I'm quite proud of the way our costumes turned out if I may say so myself. It was really fun making them. Something I'm realizing is that I enjoy making Halloween costumes a lot.

Sorry some of these are blurry. Dean does this thing where he keeps taking photos one after another without me knowing he's still taking pictures. But I like how the one of me turned out! Happy accident!








No comments: