Monday, January 16, 2012

Our Apartment

My mom is making some curtains for our apartment and I needed to send her some photos. And my kind friend Analisa let me use her camera so I can update my design portfolio. So I took the chance to get some photos around the apartment. (Our bedroom was too messy so no photos there!)












I got the acoustic guitar for Dean for Christmas. And yes, that is a washer and dryer in our kitchen. But we love them. And we don't complain about it because we don't have to go to a coin laundry.

4 comments:

analisa said...

adorable! I love all the art on your walls. And I'm jealous of your natural light :)

iyouandme said...

Thanks Analisa! Hahaha. We do get a lot of natural light but I think the camera setting/photoshop did some tricks to add more light!

meg said...

I love it - is that a magnetic calendar I saw on the wall?! I want one - where did you get it!?

jbroclayto said...

This is so freaking cute! You are simply fantastic and your home reflects that,