Don't get me wrong. I like the idea of kids but...
1. I don't know how to deal with crying people, especially crying kids.
2. Sometimes little kids (specifically ages 6-17) annoy me ALOT.
3. I can't stand drama. So if my future daughter comes to me about boy drama, I'll just say suck it up.
4. I LOVE LOVE LOVE furniture that is definitely not kid friendly. And if my kids destroy my lovely, super expensive furniture, I'll be very very very upset. Not even a scratch. They'll be grounded.
5. When I taught nursery, I didn't get a girl trying to tell me she had to go to the bathroom. She ended up wetting her pants because of me.
6. I like nice clothes and jewelry. From my observation between my younger siblings and my mom, they kept destroying her clothes with drools and vomits and my brothers would always break my mom's jewelry. I can't have that happen to me!
7. Oh yeah, I hate drooling. And taking kids to the bathroom.
8. I hate carrying a purse. How am I supposed to carry a diaper bag?
9. I love wearing heels. I can't be prego and wear heels.
10. I can't stand the idea of a kid sticking everything in their mouth and drooling all over it.
But, I'll definitely let my kids have a really cool room like the one below. And all of their friends can be really JEALOUS.