Monday, November 3, 2008

Another late night date night with Curtis.

Sometimes, early in the morning (usually between 1 am and 6am), I get depressed seeing that I'm the only person on Gchat. I usually go invisible at this point. Usually, these are the nights before Adrian's class and I am up late trying to make magic design happen so that I can show him some work that he can take a glimpse at and say, "well, this is a better direction isn't it?" So as an anti-depressant, I naturally come to blog so that I can feel like I'm at least typing something that will maybe be read by 1 or 2 people.

Today, I received a phone call from one of my best friends Randalyn. We have been friends since high school. The first time she called, she left a message saying that she had something to tell me. After having so many of my close friends get married, I know the tone of voice and what that "something to tell me" entails. I called her back only to get her voice mail. A little bit later, we were finally able to get in touch and I got so excited I was jumping up and down around my apartment. So congratulations Randalyn + Andrew. I've met Andrew several times and they are so great for eachother. I couldn't be happier for them.

So here are some of my closest friends that got married this year. It really makes me happy to know that they are happy. Congratulations to all of you. (And yes, I did steal these photos via facebook and other means.)

Lindsay + Travy (My favorite picture of them and they still owe me a copy btw.)

M.C. + Nate

Ty + Kate

Jessica + Raimo
Randalyn + Andrew (Soon to be married)

To be continued...
Well, I think it's time for bed. Night night world.

2 comments:

eurrka said...

oh marriage...

I love that picture of Lindsay and Travis though! Good choice!

STEVEN said...

ahh...you forgot about Corey and Patricia. Jeeez.